link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Vehicular Filming & Old Age | Priester Photography

Vehicular Filming & Old Age




--This may make me sound cynical or overly critical, but I have a sincere question.
Why are all the selfie videos of people singing/venting/making public declarations shot inside a vehicle?

It seems like an epidemic.
I'm a photographer, so I understand the importance of good lighting...is it the light?
Is it good acoustics?

Maybe that's it, because I think I sound pretty great when I sing in the car.

Sidenote:  I don't.

But if it's acoustics, why don't they do it in the shower.  

Everyone knows the shower is the best place to sound good singing.
Is it just a "thing"?

Like, "I saw this girl singing in the car and she sounded awesome so I'm gonna do a video of me singing in the car"?
Maybe it's the only place these people can find to be alone?

Those are the only logical reasons I could arrive at.

Maybe I'm missing a crucial piece of evidence.
--So how old am I?
I'm an I-just-did-a-three-hour-session-and-everything-including-my-toenails-hurt-year-old.
Seriously.

My toenails hurt.
--I just finished a photoshoot in which I managed to get four, that's right, four pictures in a row with the subjects eyes closed.
That takes talent, people.
Serious talent.
I should be famous.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Beck Senior".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if the toenails hurt. it is bad fitting shoes or you need to cut your toenails. As far as the singing in the car selfies.....some of us maybe way to old. Cause I got nothing positive to say about them. I do however, say these pictures look great and her eyes are open.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .