link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Seeking Psychologist Mechanic | Priester Photography

Seeking Psychologist Mechanic

My husband is a carpenter.

So is my dad.
My brother is an electrician.
I'm a photographer.
We also sell and install satellite tv and internet.
We have close friends who are concrete finishers,
a plumber, a heating and cooling guy,
and a musician.
We have a grandma that can grow (and cook) anything, a friend who farms,
a mother-in-law who works for an eye doctor, a friend who's a transcriptionist,
family who know the ins and outs of computers and someone who lived with me is a dental hygienist.
My father-in-law owns a printing company and my aunt and uncle own an RV store.

We have a friend who's a tree trimmer (several actually), one who works in a nursery, 
a fire alarm and security guy and a substitute teacher.
We hang out with a painter on a regular basis, text weekly with a Canadian barista,
and dine occasionally with an elderly man who has such understated stories of amazing things that he could be likened to a world renown author or reporter. 
Now that you have an idea of the wealth of knowledge and years of experience that my friends have in various fields, I ask you...
Would it really be asking too much to find a friend who is a mechanic?
I mean, seriously.

This is the one area I'm lacking.

Other than psychological help.

I could probably use a good shrink in my circle of friends.

Any volunteers?
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Olivia".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah to the world of variety. I think some of the campfires groups keeps us able to avoid paying a shrink.

WSMIL said...

Sadly you have a mechanic in your FNL he just refuses to do it anymore because he didn't enjoy it, and hasn't done it since he sold the business, he won't even change the oil in my car:) You could place an ad new friend needed must be mechanic;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .