link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Improbable Diet Plan | Priester Photography

Improbable Diet Plan

--You know that thing that happens where you get sick and throw up something you ate that day and then you can never, ever eat that food again?
 I wish I knew when I was going to start vomiting a whole day ahead of time.
 Because then I could gorge on all the things that I like to eat that aren't healthy.
 Like pizza and doughnuts.
 And ice cream and cookies.
 And then I would never want to eat them again.
 Best life-changing plan ever.
 Too bad it's only make-believe.
 --Let's 380 this post into some professional sounding talk, shall we?
 Matt and I are the proud new managers/bosses/people-in-charge/leaders/head honchos at Heartland Satellite.
 So if you need Exede, Hughesnet, Dish or Directv and want to talk to yours truly about the details, give us a call!
I even made a cute little website for it here that has our contact information on it.

Or you could check out the Facebook page here.

Boring business talk OUT!
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "McFadden Family".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .