link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Brazilian No Bake Cookies | Priester Photography

Brazilian No Bake Cookies



--Matt just sent me a text that said, "Let's move to Brazil."
I sent a text back that said, "Okay."
He didn't respond.

He's in the other room, but I'm still not sure what that was about.
Maybe I'll find out later.

Maybe I won't.
That's how we keep the spark in our marriage.
--I just took the kids to the store because they wanted to rent a movie from RedBox.
As we pulled into the driveway they thanked me for taking them and said I was the best.
I told them they're payment would be making me perfectly cooked no bake cookies (which means the oats must be cooked and not tough and hard to eat).
They are currently in the kitchen cooking up a storm.
It's why I let them stay here.
--I just completed a five minute sewing project.
It took me twenty minutes to find the things I needed to do it.

That's something the "DIY-ers" don't tell you.
"Make a five minute project", they say.

"It's easy peasy", they say.
They're all liars.

I'll blog more about this later.*
B

*I thought I'd try to evoke a little suspense into an otherwise suspense free site.  I hope it works.

You can see the rest of this session here under "Spencer Gibson".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of Brazilian no bakes. You gonna share?

WSMIL said...

I like to stump Priester men by agreeing to whatever wild suggestion they come up with, keeps them guessing:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .