link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Snow Hugger | Priester Photography

Snow Hugger


I love snow days.

Like, way more than the average person.

I say the more snow the better (and this is after our fourth (fifth?) snow extravaganza).
It's the one time when I feel completely unobligated to be anywhere or do anything outside of my home.
I can clean and organize and cook and bake and sew and do crafty things.

All without interruption.
I can sleep in or wake up early, play cards with friends on a weeknight or read a book from start to finish and I don't feel the pull of needing to be somewhere else doing something else.
It's quiet and pretty and clean.
And just lovely, actually.
It slows the world down and slows me down.
It gives me time to think and breath and reevaluate.
I've tried to join the snow hater bandwagon, but it's just not in my nature.

I can't help it.

My only complaint is that they can't be spread out a little more throughout the year.

But they say beggars can't be choosers, so I'll take what I can get and just keep wishing that there was some  sort of weather phenomena that shut our town down in July or August. 
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Walker Newborn".

PS--I do acknowledge that this all works out for me since I work from home and that most of you do not and I completely understand why you would be a snow hater if you have no choice but to enter the world outside your home to make bank.  If this is the case, then you are forgiven for your snow hater-ness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, not my favorite when it goes on forever. Probably have a blistering summer early. cute pictures and family. Interesting the parents have no faces.

WSMIL said...

Your PS summed it up, if I could just stay home I would feel the same way about it.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .