link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Dinner With The Priesters | Priester Photography

Dinner With The Priesters

Tonight's dinner table conversation:
London mispronounced three words nearly right in a row.
Matt:  Son, you better watch it or your mom's gonna put you in special classes.
London (looking worried):  What?!  What kind of special classes?
Me:  I'm not putting you in special classes.  But I think you might be dyslexic.
London (turning to Mercede):  What?

Mercede:  Dis-lex-ick

London:  Dyslexisk?  I can't even say that.

Summer:  (giggles)
Me:  Do you know what it is?

London:  No.

Me:  It just means that you get your words mixed up sometimes.
London:  You better not put me in special classes.

Summer:  (giggles)
Me:  I won't.
London:  Cause if you do, I'll put you in a nursing home!
And then I'll have you cremated!

Summer:  (giggles)

There is something wrong with our family.

I can't figure it out exactly, but there is definitely something wrong.

And I like it.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "N'Shanti Two Years".

3 comments:

lori said...

Haha love those kids.

Anonymous said...

This little girl is darling. Looked like she enjoyed flirting for the camera. As for conversations: that was priceless.

WSMIL said...

He has already promised to dance on our graves, what is a nursing home compared to that:) Although I guess maybe he has changed his mind about dancing on the grave if he is going to cremate you, lol

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .