link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Does A Rose By Any Other Name Smell As Sweet? | Priester Photography

Does A Rose By Any Other Name Smell As Sweet?



These are my kids.
Well.
Minus the two smallest ones.
Those are my sister's kids.
But I beat them like they're my own.
Not really.
I give them candy.
Because that's what good aunties do.
And I'm a good auntie.
And I have letters and drawings to prove it.
They say things like:
"I love you Brane."
"I love you Band."
And my favorite:
"I love you Brady."
I guess she'll get it right eventually.
Or maybe not,
considering the fact that my father-in-law still occasionally calls me "Mandi".
And I'm referred to as "Brenda" more times than seems necessary.
Ok.

Here's the truth:
I have nothing really to say in this post.
I tried stretching it out and making it work through the whole thing, but at this rate I'm never gonna make it.
I'm only posting this right now in order to get my sister, my mother and my mother-in-law off my back about it.
Because I'm a good sister, daughter and daughter-in-law.
Except I don't believe I have any letters to prove it.
B

















4 comments:

WSMIL said...

I might not have written you a letter, but I'm sure I have posted you are my favourite Daughter-n-law, lol
Great pictures! Thanks

Anonymous said...

I would give you a letter of recommendation any day. You are the BEST of any title you are currently wearing.

:) said...

You have such beautiful kids & those nieces are to die for!! :) :) Great memories, as well as pictures!!

lori said...

Those are amazing . Totally love the last one.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .