link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Toe Split | Priester Photography

Toe Split


 --I don't believe in time travel.
But sometimes, when I see a vehicle like mine going the opposite direction on the highway I imagine that it's me, in the future, going someplace exciting.
  Instead of to the grocery store.
 --Have you ever had your pinkie toe get a little split in it on the underneath or right inside?
 I have.

And it involves an odd amount of pain considering it's just a pinkie toe.
 Why does this happen?

It never happens to any of the other toes.
 It's as if the pinkie toe has gotten fed up with the "small man" jokes and decides he's going splitsville because he doesn't need any more lip from the other digits with their progressive sizes and hogging of the shoe space.
 And then the big(ger) toes realize how much they need him and plead with him so he decides to stick around.

 But then he buys himself a big truck to make himself feel better.

See what I did there?

Because of the small man complex thing?

It's not funny if I have to explain it.
 I hope I'm not the only one who ever gets the pinkie toe split thing.
 Or else none of that will make any sense.
 Though I'm not sure it makes sense anyway.
 --Here is something I've noticed on Facebook...
 A person comments, "Weeee!  It's snowing!"
 Ten minutes later, "There's so much snow!"
 Ten minutes later, "Ugh. I'm cold."
Ten minutes later, "Okay.  I'm sick of winter now.  Go away snow."

That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much.

I'm not sure what to think of those people.

Maybe they're naturally negative.

Maybe they have problems expressing themselves.

Maybe they have commitment problems.

Or maybe they just need to find something more exciting to talk about other than the weather.

Like future selves and toe splits.
 *raising eyebrows*
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Huffman/Sohn Engagement".

1 comments:

LM Kelley said...

Yes, my daughter's little toes have split occasionally! She says it burns like a paper cut! And I never complain about the snow and cold!! But I don't like the ice at all! Take care of ur baby toes!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .