link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Maybe We Are The Barones | Priester Photography

Maybe We Are The Barones

We live next door to my parents.
Matt often likens our house to episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond.
Except my mom doesn't tell me how to cook and Matt is more of a Frank than a Raymond.
Case in point:

I was just sitting here with my headphones on, working, when I heard a commotion downstairs and realized that my mom, dad and sister had all walked in.
I went downstairs to see what they were doing here at such a late hour (which is 7:00 for them).
Matt is standing in a corner in the kitchen with a counter between him and everyone else with his arms crossed.
He looks at me and says, "Can you bring me some pants?"
I peak around the corner and realize he's standing in the kitchen in his underwear.
Apparently he had just gotten out of the shower and ran down to the kitchen in his underwear to grab something to eat.
And this just so happened to be the precise moment that everyone decided to stop by.

And he was trapped between the stairs to his bedroom and the kitchen counter.
It was very entertaining.

At least to me.

And it worked out well, because I needed something to blog about.

I hope to have something more entertaining for next time.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Garcia Family".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute pictures....oh my the story is HILIAROUS.....can picture the scenario oh so easily
thanks for laughs and joy of your photography family's,

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .