link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A Fresh Cucumber... | Priester Photography

A Fresh Cucumber...


I've had a cold the last few days and last night my eyes felt really puffy and swollen.
 I was having a hard time keeping them closed so I decided to put cucumber slices on them.
 Matt was already mostly asleep by the time I returned from the kitchen with the cucumber and as I walked into the bedroom he mumbled, "That smells good."
 He must have been hungry.
 I laid back on my pillow and put the slices on my eyes and in true Brandi fashion I fell asleep almost immediately.
 At some point during the night I awoke to a cold, squishy feeling in the front of my shirt.
 At first I was afraid to touch it because I thought it was a squished up bug.

Not that it would be a normal occurrence to find a squished up bug in my shirt, but I was mostly asleep and that was the first thought that came to me.
 I eventually grabbed it and in my half asleep state finally realized that it was one of my cucumber slices.
 I threw it on the end table and wondered sleepily where the other one was.
 I finally found the other slice under my lower back and tossed it onto the end table as well.
 And then I laid there wondering if anyone else has ever woken up with cold cucumber slices in their shirt because they fell asleep with them on their face.
And then I decided I would blog about it and fell back to sleep trying to think of a name for the title.

And after all of that my eyes were still puffy.

I think tonight I'm going to try tea bags.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Kylie Jo".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Priceless!

What a cutie pie Kylie Jo is, love these pictures!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .