link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The Girl With The Earring | Priester Photography

The Girl With The Earring




Yesterday was an "off" day.
I discovered this as I was getting ready for bed last night.
I put on my pajamas and began taking off my earrings.
I took off the left earring and then reached for the right one.
It wasn't there.
I thought, "Great.  I've lost another pair of earrings",
And then stuck the single earring on my earring board.
But as I turned to walk away the second earring caught my eye.
It was just hanging there all by it's lonesome.
It sort of swung around a bit catching a little light as if it were taunting me and saying, "Look at me you idiot.  I've been hanging here all day by myself while you proudly toted my partner around in your left ear. We come as a pair you numbskull."
It should be noted that these were not unnoticeable, delicate earrings.

They were slightly long and shiny.
I'm sure lots of people noticed.

They probably felt sorry for me.

Or maybe I'll start a new trend.

At any rate, after being chastised by my dejected earring I just gave up and went to bed at 8:30.

Hopefully today will be a better day.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Reed/Williams Family".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh if only your earing was the only lonely one. Beautiful family

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .